Mario Kart out before Brawl

Well at least they get something somewhat early for once.
Its a shame they have to wait so long for Brawl though, which IMO will be the better game, or is at least the one I am most looking forwards to.

i could care less wheres its coming out first and when. i wont be able to get it on release anyway. i do believe that mario kart will be a world wide release, maybe not japan though. it doesnt seem likely for the PAL regions to get a game before North America.

i refuse to get my hopes up about mario kart, only to have them crushed by another series of unfortunate delays.

brawl comes out the 9th...

a little less than 3 weeks to go, bud.

AoWFraggit said:
i refuse to get my hopes up about mario kart, only to have them crushed by another series of unfortunate delays.

i dont think mario kart wii will be delayed. its been in development for sometime and it doesnt require as much work as brawl and will definately not be on DVD DL.

thas said:
i could care less wheres its coming out first and when. i wont be able to get it on release anyway. i do believe that mario kart will be a world wide release, maybe not japan though. it doesnt seem likely for the PAL regions to get a game before North America.

Wii Fit, Endless Ocean, Mario strikers Charged.
It has happened before

Back