Mario Kart Wii Played-NEW INFO

Yea, motion sensors is why I bought Wii, Im just skeptical about it for a racing game. Plus I think I would be able to race alot more confortably and more competitively if im just able to use analog stick for steering. I just hope they have more than one mode of control and allow you to change it. Hope fully Nintendo thinks of people like me who would rather use analog.

While the motion is cool, and the highlight of the system, it's also the reason that kept me away from it for so long. I bought the system for the Nintendo games (SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart) and some motion games. I'm glad to hear that the motion controls aren't all wierd...

manufan15 said:
And Frogger hasn't posted yet??? :lol:

But I like this feedback and the 12 racers although I already knew that. And yes, I hope the controls won't be messed up.

My minion informed me late.

If there's going to be boosts for stunts then this game is just going to be killed, raped and then killed.

Frogger said:
My minion informed me late.

If there's going to be boosts for stunts then this game is just going to be killed, raped and then killed.

Killed as in its gonna suck or killed as in people are gonna be playing it a shitload?

T3kNi9e said:
Killed as in its gonna suck or killed as in people are gonna be playing it a shitload?

Mario Kart sucking? Not possible. A little piece of me will die inside though.

Oh, kind of sounds cool to me. It will add skill to the game. People who can constantly do stunts and land it right will be the better players. But then again I love the way Mario Kart usually is so it could change it. I played Mario Kart Double Dash when I was visiting family at Guatemala for a whole month playing vs my brother over and over, can't believe how much fun it was.

Frogger said:
...Ever heard of snaking?

You're fighting yourself here...

Snaking "broke" Mario Kart, but you're okay with it.

Stunts will break it, but you'll suck, so you hate it?

Hmmm, this game will brake my wii. Can you do that if you play it too much? I mean, 24/7 of this SSBB... I'll have to lay-by a second Wii. Can never be too careful.

Very old news. But good to hear any way. I imagine the "rewards" for stunts are just a boost, an item, or some sort of coin system.

But, like I said, this news if from two issues ago.

This game looks great so far.

They really can't go wrong with mario kart, it's a guaranteed success. This game is sure to rope in a lot of casual gamers to the Nintendo WFC who may be intimidated by Brawl. So good move on Ninty's part.

Who doesn't love a good racing title, Especially one with Mario?

Back