Mario Kart Wii Screens

There is a small E3 and then a E4 or something

imae said:
E3 is getting close :ciappa:

EDIT: actually, not sure whats going on with E3 this year... sounds like its going to be a much smaller event in July :(

Yup...

What is the E3 Media & Business Summit?
The E3 Media & Business Summit is an exclusive, invitation-only, three-day event which will offer the opportunity for both ESA members and non-members to stage major press events, and to have personal meetings in hotel suites and meeting rooms with media, retailers, developer partners, and other key industry contacts. In addition, the Barker Hangar will be converted into a software showcase where attendees will be able to casually test drive featured video games outside of the companies’ suites.

When and where will the Summit be held?
The Summit will be held July 11 – 13, 2007, at several hotels and Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

What are the elements of the Summit?

The Summit consists of:

Press conferences held by both console companies and third parties
Private, in-suite meetings with leading game company executives
A software showcase at nearby Barker Hangar where attendees will be able to casually test drive featured video games
Serious Games and Independent games showcases at Barker Hangar
An exhibition of winning art from the "Into The Pixel" video game art competition

What types of companies will be participating?
Companies involved in console, PC, online, and mobile game publishing and developing, as well as makers of video game hardware and peripherals will be eligible to participate.

Who will be attending?
Members of the media, retail, development and financial communities will attend, along with other key industry contacts. Between 3,000 and 4,000 people are expected to attend.

wow, I'm excited to hear that mario kart is coming next year, now, hopefully in the first have of the year!! :)

Major Tom said:
Yeah. But I want Animal Crossing Wii alot more.

I don't lol
Mario Kart Wii hasn't been announced and is still only a rumor.
But that doesn't change anything lol there will be one..... Hopefully it'll get announced soon.

Last edited:
If it's not announced, then you might as well get ready for a long wait. Take SSBB for example, it was announced ages ago, but it won't be out for a while (probably). I'm looking foward to it but, It'll be a while. :(

E3 is a big event but last year we got told it would be scaled down, sadly.
E4????? never heard of that i think.

Isnt mario kart wii still only a rumour?
we dont know if it is even in develepment.

There will be one...

Why do you guys want everything now?
If you look at the 2007 in motion thing you'll see a lot of the big games are coming out realy soon already.

I'd rather they be spaced a little more, the GC one came out a few years after the system launch, this will probobly/hopefully be the same.

Back