mario kart????

Tomahog

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2007
does anybody know or heard anything about a new mario kart being released for the wii?
theres been 1 on every nintendo platform since the snes.

Yeah there will surely be one in the near future. Like you said, there has been one on every Nintendo platform so the chances are that it will on the Wii as well.

We are still waiting. Not sure of it's expected release. But i believe it's in the making.

it would be amazing on 4 player using the wii remote!
or maybe it could include sonic and all his m8s aswell next time round!

Tomahog said:
it would be amazing on 4 player using the wii remote!
or maybe it could include sonic and all his m8s aswell next time round!
Nintendo may keep Mario Kart in its original form with just Nintendo characters. But I could be wrong.

Byuakuya said:
Nintendo may keep Mario Kart in its original form with just Nintendo characters. But I could be wrong.
Ya, this isn't Super Smash.

I don't think it'll use only the wii-mote there wouldn't be enough buttons.
Probobly Nunchunk steering and wii-mote aiming and shooting of weapons

i had a thread on this a little while back....it would be good

i'd rather it be a tilt sensitive game

08 is eons away, they will proberbly release it in accordance with how far along the line they released mario kart DS, if that makes sense.

Maybe they are going to realise it on 01-01-08 but it is worth the waiting it is going to be an amazing game.

juan003 said:
Maybe they are going to realise it on 01-01-08 but it is worth the waiting it is going to be an amazing game.

Over hype much? I mean come on, dont you nintendo fan boys get tired of the same games over and over?

same old? lol... I still play the N64 version on the N64 at school 10th period. It doesnt get old. They just implimant more techniques into it. such as 2 people in 1 kart ect.

The Wii version would add a lot in fact I'd say besides Super Smash Bros., Mario and Link it's their biggest thing

Back