Mario, Metroid delayed officially.

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Nintendo just said that mario galaxy and metroid prime 3 won't be released until 2007 winter.

They also said they don't want to give out the exact release date but they know that those two games won't be released soon.

p.s. i guess this means wii won't have any good games other than zelda twilight princess for another year. They better release zelda Orcarina of time or mazora's mask so we can spend time until mario and metroid 3 come out.

Well there probably going to release Mario Galaxy near X-mas to sell more Wii's im not so sure why they are delaying on MP3 though...Hopefully this means SSBB comes sooner.

Mecko said:
Well there probably going to release Mario Galaxy near X-mas to sell more Wii's im not so sure why they are delaying on MP3 though...Hopefully this means SSBB comes sooner.

hm... i was thinking that SSBB comes after mario galaxy, but not sure.

Dude, how can you say that ****? SSBB is coming out, Medal of Honor, Prince of Persia, Battalion Wars, there are a bunch of titles coming out next year.

the_peripheral said:
Dude, how can you say that ****? SSBB is coming out, Medal of Honor, Prince of Persia, Battalion Wars, there are a bunch of titles coming out next year.
i know that SSBB is gonna be good, but i didn't know that the other 3 games are good, too. hm....

komio said:
where is the official source on this statement?:crazy:

Japanese Nintendo site.
And if it comes out in asia during the winter 2007, that must mean Spring 2008 in U.S.

JoonKimDDS said:
i know that SSBB is gonna be good, but i didn't know that the other 3 games are good, too. hm....
Battalion Wars II is gonna be a good game because its going to be online thats all you need to know.

Mecko said:
Battalion Wars II is gonna be a good game because its going to be online thats all you need to know.

Exactly. Just buy it, don't read anything about it. It will be good, gaurenteed.

ok since i didnt see anythign on the nintendo .jp site i searched google and came up with this page, all it says is the release for mario galaxy is slated for release sometime between march of 2007 and winter of 2007, no official date but those are the releases we are looking to

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=87968

komio said:
ok since i didnt see anythign on the nintendo .jp site i searched google and came up with this page, all it says is the release for mario galaxy is slated for release sometime between march of 2007 and winter of 2007, no official date but those are the releases we are looking to

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=87968

definitely hoping for before summer

Honestly, this is all stratagey for Nintendo going against Microsoft. Halo is coming out around November, so is there some sort of coincidence that Mario Galaxy and Metriod Prime 3: Corruption happen to be around the same release? Expect a quirky title to replace Mario Galaxie's launch date of summer and for Metroid Prime, we have Battallion Wars to look forward to.

Back