Mario & Sonic at Oylmpics

roanlo zol

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
I don't actualy have the game, i borrowed from friend...

I unlock all but, i think the missing events are dream sky dive and pole vault or something( i'm guessing them)

i cannot do the HARD levels of the thing, it seems impossible...

The running is Ultra hard, i had sonic and i was at full speed the enite race and i lost....

i used bowser for hammer throw and i was amazed that the recored was 10 or something over what is actually possible!(well for everyone that i know lol)
how can you actualy do that hammer throw? i had full speed and pin point shot and i lost by 12Metres(the world record is what i had to get lol!)

long/triple jump i just suck at

and archery is jsut STUPID!!!!:mad5: :mad5: i pointed the nunchuck dead centre on the wii remote and a tiny bit to the left(wind going right) and when i let go it went down to the right!??????

everything else i seem to do decent at

If you can help me at all in any of those(which to me seem like glitches) it would be extremly appresiated[can't spell:yikes: ]

roanlo zol said:
I don't actualy have the game, i borrowed from friend...

I unlock all but, i think the missing events are dream sky dive and pole vault or something( i'm guessing them)

i cannot do the HARD levels of the thing, it seems impossible...

The running is Ultra hard, i had sonic and i was at full speed the enite race and i lost....

i used bowser for hammer throw and i was amazed that the recored was 10 or something over what is actually possible!(well for everyone that i know lol)
how can you actualy do that hammer throw? i had full speed and pin point shot and i lost by 12Metres(the world record is what i had to get lol!)

long/triple jump i just suck at

and archery is jsut STUPID!!!!:mad5: :mad5: i pointed the nunchuck dead centre on the wii remote and a tiny bit to the left(wind going right) and when i let go it went down to the right!??????

everything else i seem to do decent at

If you can help me at all in any of those(which to me seem like glitches) it would be extremly appresiated[can't spell:yikes: ]

Wow, seems like your having a rough time. All you have to do, is stay calm and don't worry about coming in first.

Now the Archery, it's fun, so don't get all mad. First for that, you have to pay attention to the wind, if it's like at 8 or something and your trying to get it in the middle, I would suggest you put you pointer and nunchuk to the one side so it goes up nicely with the wind and might just hit the center.

For long jump and Triple Jump, I love these two, for long jump, you just have to run, and before you cross the line, you have to jump but raising the wiimote.

For Triple Jump, you have to run, and before you cross the line, you have to rais the Wiimote then the Nunchuk, when youlanded after the wiimote, and then you rais the Wiimote again.

For hammer throw, it doesn't matter what character you are. First you have to find the right way of spinning the Wiimote, I have lots of problems with that, then when the countdown gets to ! you have to press the button that you need to press, I forget which one it is, and then it should get pretty far.

Now the running, you don't have to rush though it, just take you time and you will never know of what might happen.

And the last one the Dream Sky Diving and Pole Vault, I love the Dream Sky Diving, you have to come in the top three of any Curcuit, I think you have to come in the top three for the Master's, or Advanced Curcuit. I can't remember.

But anyway, I hope I helped you.

Back