Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

I have it for the Wii. I bust my ass off playing that game. I don't know if its my coordination or the game doesn't play correctly or in my favor.

Frogger said:
Worst. Game. Ever.
It's alright, but the blue Wi-Fi label is very deceiving. If they actually included online play (not score-swapping), the game would be much better. Besides that, it can last a month or two before you get sick of it.

EDIT: Sorry, I had no idea this game was released for the DS. Thanks for letting me know, manufan15.

Last edited:
FR. said:
It's alright, but the blue Wi-Fi label is very deceiving. If they actually included online play (not score-swapping), the game would be much better. Besides that, it can last a month or two before you get sick of it.

Also, why is this under the 'Nintendo DS' section of the forum?

It came out for DS as well as Wii.

FR. said:

EDIT: Sorry, I had no idea this game was released for the DS. Thanks for letting me know, manufan15.
Same with ghost squad, only thing is that I CAN ACTUALLY GET SOMEWHERE IN GHOST SQUAD.

That was my question about the game. It had the WiFi sticker on it, so I rented it at Blockbuster, thinking I'd get my first online game playing experience, only to find out that the only online activity is that you can compare scores to other people, or something.

Am I missing something? Or is there really no online play?

^^Nah, there's no online play. If all you have is a Wii, rent Mario Strikers Charged, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2 to get your fix. Unless you have a PS3 or a 360.

Back