Mario & Sonic coming christmas 07!!!!!!! **TRAILER**

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
well, i was lookin through youtube and i found this video. its not a really good trailer, but it shows the release date, which is december 25th
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrczesWfRc[/MEDIA]

Not much to say sense it was nothing really. It shows some characters if that counts for something.

I miss Sonics fur though:sick:

Seing Bowser, Eggman, and (Mario to be honest) Running in the Olympics and actually holding they're own against Sonic (of all people) is just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG! I KNOW this game is going to be athletically biast against Sonic charecters...

Yeah, but this game has no accurate ballance in chars. from what I see...
I gotta see some game footage.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, but this game has no accurate ballance in chars. from what I see...
I gotta see some game footage.
Of course man, it would be useless if they did. It strays to far from the characters though by default.
I think it's just a bad idea honestly but hey a good game is a good name no matter how bad the theme is.

things like javlin and shotput and crap like that im sure bowser would own in....

StevenNevets said:
Of course man, it would be useless if they did. It strays to far from the characters though by default.
I think it's just a bad idea honestly but hey a good game is a good name no matter how bad the theme is.

Well SSBB is the same way, people just don't think much about it because of how popular the game got.

I mean come on, jigglypuff defeating master hand?

Yeah...
There better be charecter stats or something.
Like, Sonic is the fastest
Bowser is the strongest, etc.

OO baby now since Mario and sonic came out Way when the sega and the first nintendo came out yeah they are a perfect match but now, So many games have came out o_O.. I mean You can totally tell the dif, But if Sonic and mario got into a brawl OO you know who would pwn,

But yeah like (Tails McCloud) said some game footage would be nice >_>

I think im only buying it to add to my collection.

i hope nintendo has a lot to do with the making of the game cuz when i last looked it said sega was the makers or what ever but i dont really like the way sega makes games personaly alot of them suck

Last edited:
Back