Mario & Sonic coming christmas 07!!!!!!! **TRAILER**

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ummmmmmm.......hello!!! did you not pay attention to the end of the trailer?? COMING CHRISTMAS 2007.

um........ when is CHRISTMAS??? DECEMBER 25th!!!!!!

what makes you think no game is gonna release on DECEMBER 25th??
2 day old bump to continue an arguement, woot!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ummmmmmm.......hello!!! did you not pay attention to the end of the trailer?? COMING CHRISTMAS 2007.

um........ when is CHRISTMAS??? DECEMBER 25th!!!!!!

what makes you think no game is gonna release on DECEMBER 25th??
This post is so rife with stupidity that I'm not going to answer you.

joe_duffy said:
i think this game is going to be a top seller

It could very likely be a top seller but you have to remember that Super Smash Brothers Brawl is also coming out in the same general time so I think Nintendo fans are more geared towards that release rather than Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I still think the game will sell well though.

Wade said:
This post is so rife with stupidity that I'm not going to answer you.
ok n00b whatever.:lol:

FR. said:
It could very likely be a top seller but you have to remember that Super Smash Brothers Brawl is also coming out in the same general time so I think Nintendo fans are more geared towards that release rather than Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I still think the game will sell well though.
yea, your right. it will sell like......OKAY, but super smash bros brawl will sell like............DAMN!!

vagrant said:
He is right though, they would never release a game on December 25th.

Considering most stores are closed.
thats true. but still, if thats right. then whats up with them saying release date.......... CHRISTMAS 2007???

maybe they ment to say CHRISTMAS EVE 2007???

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
thats true. but still, if thats right. then whats up with them saying release date.......... CHRISTMAS 2007???

maybe they ment to say CHRISTMAS EVE 2007???

When they say something is coming out at Christmas they just mean it is coming sometime in December.

They do the same thing with movies.

vagrant said:
When they say something is coming out at Christmas they just mean it is coming sometime in December.

They do the same thing with movies.
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:lol:

next time, they might as well say COMING DECEMBER 2007 that will makes things clearer

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:lol:

next time, they might as well say COMING DECEMBER 2007 that will makes things clearer

They purposely mention Christmas so people get the idea in their head that it would make a good gift. And just try to bank off the holiday season.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like the different character classes like in Mario Tenis, where there are speed, power, technique, and balanced characters

Back