mario strikers charged football out in usa tommorrow

I played it at the local Gamestop today. It's incredible, hands down. I can't wait until I get paid so I can pick it up.

I've got a few questions:

-How do you play with the secret modes you unlocked by achieving character cards?
-Is the online always this laggy? Always log you off this much? Always take 5+ minutes to log on? Or is it simply the rush?
-Does anyone else find it hard to check out what items you have without completely messing up your game? Whenever I look up to see what items I have I lose the ball.

I'm still waiting mine to arrived
does online really laggy?
how fast your internet speed? does 340kbps enough?

Ive had lag probably 5 games out of about 25, and I have only done 4 star matches. Im hoping that it is just the rush. How do I check/improve my internet speed?

Hey guys what rank are you? I just broke into the 1000's this morning, I'm 1900. A few minutes ago I beat a rank 118 8-0 the first game then 9-1 the second game, that helped my rank a lot.

I'll post my friend code in a minute, I want to play Wario and Mario

i'm getting mine today.... play all of ya'll soon...... I feel left behind. Like the game has been out for months and I still don't have it....

pm me your code if ya add me and ill add you

511207 791717

and for anyone that does play me i have a problem with my connection or something but ive tried everything always get kicked of after 2 games so if we go into a third game im sorry.......

Back