Mario Strikers Charged for Wii

Looks great to me but my only question is how long before we get bored of it. Are there going to be game modes, such as indoor and outdoor play or tournaments etc... ?

wiifreek said:
Looks great to me but my only question is how long before we get bored of it. Are there going to be game modes, such as indoor and outdoor play or tournaments etc... ?

The only information i found was: There's a fourplayer-action via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, so you can orginaze tournaments together whit ppl around the world.

You can make worldwide Tournaments

I hope you can understand couse the information that i found was in Netherlands, And I am Netherlands to, so my English is not perfect.:nonod: :thumbsup:

Wii_THEMiracle said:
The only information i found was: There's a fourplayer-action via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, so you can orginaze tournaments together whit ppl around the world.

You can make worldwide Tournaments

I hope you can understand couse the information that i found was in Netherlands, And I am Netherlands to, so my English is not perfect.:nonod: :thumbsup:
Don't worry mate, your English is just fine! Better than some American and English people on here, even.

If you want to check it out rent "Super Mario Strikers" for the gamecube. I have it and it never gets boring when my friends and I play.

The online-play is the only thing that makes this tempting... Otherwise this seems like an average Mario Sports game (which arn't as good as the others)

Back