DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well i was browsin around on ebay and found this:
aidnwmscf.jpg

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=mario+strikers+charged&category0=
well what you guyz think? not a fake BTW jus check it out.
i dont plan on buying it because of its outragous price of 90 bucks. but jus thought i might let you kno about it ... well post your thoughts

Haha yeah, the name makes more sense, and I don't know football in the US shouldn't change to Handball or something, and let soccer be known as football internationally.

DJ Flip said:
wow..... i feel stupid..lol:scared:

lool that made me laugh haha.
I never realised what u was on about until the first reply :smilewinkgrin:

if football in da us was known as handbal instead of "NFL" it be "NHL" but thats already taken plus the NFL has been around for over 60years so ya kno they aint gunna change it anytime soon lol:wtf:

DJ Flip said:
if football in da us was known as handbal instead of "NFL" it be "NHL" but thats already taken plus the NFL has been around for over 60years so ya kno they aint gunna change it anytime soon lol:wtf:

I know!!! People - It was just a suggestion the point is the US should give "football" to soccer and give american football a new name. Just my opinion - they probably aren't but oh well.

manufan15 said:
I know!!! People - It was just a suggestion the point is the US should give "football" to soccer and give american football a new name. Just my opinion - they probably aren't but oh well.

no way, other way around. soccer should be the universal term. soccer or association football.... those're your choices :wink:

"The rules of football were codified in England by the Football Association in 1863, and the name association football was coined to distinguish the game from the other forms of football played at the time, specifically rugby football. The term soccer first appeared in the 1880s as a slang abbreviation of Association football, often credited to Charles Wreford-Brown.[19]

Today the sport is known by a number of names throughout the English-speaking world, the most common being football and soccer. Although FIFA, the sport's world governing body, defines the sport they govern as Association football in their statutes[20], the most commonly used term by that organisation and the International Olympic Committee is football."

-wikipedia

Back