Mario Strikers charge out in may

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL
That happens with most companies mate xD

yeah but here the UK is getting everything late for the most part. So now i'm glad knowing that we'll get online before them too. then nintendo goes and gives the uk online 2 months earlier. whats with that. us lazy americans need our online gaming now!

Well all the times you've had your Movies earlier [Like you always do, We get Spiderman 3 in May]
And all the times you get stuff cheap.

You get games for $50 yeah?
If you had our prices your games would cost around $75-$80
So we deserve it tbh

Wii_Smurf said:
Well all the times you've had your Movies earlier [Like you always do, We get Spiderman 3 in May]
And all the times you get stuff cheap.

You get games for $50 yeah?
If you had our prices your games would cost around $75-$80
So we deserve it tbh

i know you do. i just thought nintendo liked america more.

its dumb how they dont come out at the same time. But heh you guys have to wait all the time so you should get it first.

callme.nasty said:
nintendo sucks. why can't the release everything at the same time. japan gets online in november, uk gets it in may, us gets it basically in august, and australia will probably get it in 08.

Well, I'm from Europe, so I think Ninetendo doesn't suck...:nono:

callme.nasty said:
nintendo sucks. why can't the release everything at the same time. japan gets online in november, uk gets it in may, us gets it basically in august, and australia will probably get it in 08.
Australia is getting online play before US to FYI. We get mario strikers charged on the 7th of June, about two weeks before the release of pokemon in the US on the 25th of June.
I'm glad that EU and AU are getting online before the US, like another person said, the equivalent of EU games in the US is $70 - 80, the same is for AU, so this is a small win for EU and AU!:D

one month isn't too bad of a wait. Just make sure you folks gives us reviews of the game and online experience (good or bad)

for those bitter about it... think about it like this... Nintendo is just beta testing online components early to the EU and AU.. so by June 25th, the USA folks will have all the bugs worked out and have flawless online gameplay :thumbsup: No truth in my statement, just trying to keep the moral up on the USA side :D

Back