Mario strikers charged first review.....

yeah, they shouldnt have even released a review until they played some type of online...

My review:
Crap.
Wait for a serious football game - e.g., Evolution Soccer - not some Whoring of Mario / bastardisation of the worlds greatest game.

stewart01 said:
My review:
Crap.
Wait for a serious football game - e.g., Evolution Soccer - not some Whoring of Mario / bastardisation of the worlds greatest game.

:incazzato: :wtf: :tard: What Are you talking about..? This game is gonna be the first online game.. it should be amazing fun:hand:

They shouldn't have rated it without testing out online first. I will decide how awesome it is after I play it myself.

i think ill rent it to begin with. it seems like a game that ill either really likeor really hate.

WiiHoldOnTight said:
How can they judge the game without even playing online..?
That's pretty much one of the main reasons i'm buying it :shocked:

Maybe they didn't play in online, because online play always improves the game's quality, that way they didn't know for sure it's quality.

And 6.5 is a bit low in my opinion, the gameplay looks good, it has Mario, grafics are ok, 6.5 is just low...

Excus me for my stupidity but is the online capability confirmed? A few people still tell me there isnt.

I'm gonna rent it first. Im a bit iffy with this, however if online capability if confirmed, im buying it straight away

online is confirmed for this game!!!!!

Back