Mario VS DK 2 March of the Minis

mushroomer

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
Starting a thread for MvsDK2 FC trades. I have 8 difficult levels for you all, PM me if you add me as a friend and Ill do the same for you.

Mushroomer

Hey just wondering what you thought of this game? I'm looking to grab a new game in the near future and it's between 3on3 Hoops or march of the minis, they both look pretty good, just wondering what you think.thanks

Well, i havnt played 3on3 yet so i cant help you there but march of the minis has kept me busy since i got it not for the shipped game but for the level making feature. i love creating levels.

it comes with this level editor and you can drop spikes and pipes anywhere you want in a grid. when you are done, you have to win your level without loosing any of your characters. once you do that, it is UPLOADABLE. and others can download your level to their DS to play it.

I recommend it if you like creating stuff.
I wouldnt recommend it for the game itself though. its pretty short and easy... Although I didnt really win it on the difficult level yet.

Post your FC here

I am a very active user of March of the MINI so if you just bought it or are going to buy it, enter your FC and you can play my levels. I would like to warn you that they are very difficult but please add me and PM me if you are interested.

Back