Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 March of the Minis

mushroomer

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
I have 7 levels up and running. please PM me if you would like to trade levels.
Im surprised that noone else has posted yet. The games been out for over 2 weeks now..

Mushroomer

ill add you as soon as i check my PM's
I hope you have some levels too. But if you dont, all I ask for is some feedback .

Oh by the way, my levels are very difficult.

i was wondeirng if anyone has bought this game and exactly what it is like, im waiting for my next paycheck to possibly buy it

I have the game

MvsDK2 is going to be a great purchase for people who enjoy editing levels mostly. The game itself is easy and I wouldnt recommend a purchase for people who are only buying it for the game aspect.

What i figure is this. The game is mediocre in terms of challenge and depth but what I believe Nintendo is banking on is the lode-runner(famicom era)-esque game.

I remember visiting my japanese cousin about 14 years ago now, and that was when he still had a Famicom(japanese Nintendo Entertainment System) He pulled out this disk drive that mounted to the thing and showed me Lode Runner. It allowed you to create your own levels with a built in level editor, and the levels could be saved on the disk drive.

Now in the year 2006, they know that the Wifi will allow for sharing, and what better time to release a game with a level editor than now.

I personally have really enjoyed creating levels that are way more challenging than any levels that Nintendo included with the game. I mean really difficult.

So if you are lookin to not create levels, then I would just rent it. But if you have a desire to create levels, this game has it all. You can put enemies most anywhere and you can create stairs that lead to spikes. you get the point.

PM back if you are interested in seeing 8 levels that i have created once you rent or buy the game.

Mushroomer

Back