Master Reset?

LunaRyuu

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
Florida
Hi there, first post here so sorry if I sound like a noob or whatever, but I bought my Wii from my brother's coworker's son and he had parental controls on it. The son is away right now and I probably won't be able to reach him for awhile; I'm not gonna wait to find out the pin for the controls.

I was told there's a master reset button or something or other, but I'm unsure of how to find/do it. Can anyone help me? Thanks! :sick:

I am not sure if there is a master reset button, But there is a format system. Is the last option in the menu. That might format your system completely and maybe it will work. Starting your system from zero.

Do what I did. Call nintendo support. Tell them you bought 2nd hand. You will need your console's serial number. When you give the tech the number, he in turn will give you a code number you put in the 'net part (confirm #).
The number he/she gives you is day sensitive in that you need to input it before midnight because the number will be different the next day. This code unlocks the parental pin number allowing you to hook up your console to the 'net.
This is what I had to do with my wii.
The tech will walk you thru the whole way until the parental pin is unlocked.

Lucky...

Back