Medal of Honor 2

Nah its neither. You make a Persona like and XBOX 360 gamertag. Then you join which game you want to play. The games are in the lobby and there are lots of rooms you can join.

so i can play online with a lot of other people even if i dont have their codes?

The game doesn't use friend codes at all. It uses EA Nation and you can add friends without having friendcodes, just the names.
But you can also play with 32 random people easily and don't to have names or codes.

elmo_999 said:
thats kickass. i was waiting for a third party to make a great online community without nintendo. friend code crap gets annoying.

If MOH2 sees a lot of people logging online to play with people and what not, and 3rd party developers go ahead and make online communitites that don't use friend codes, hopefully nintendo will see that they're pretty useless.

Or Nintendo could totally ignore that sign and keep making games with FC in them. Here's hoping for the former.

Moose said:
If MOH2 sees a lot of people logging online to play with people and what not, and 3rd party developers go ahead and make online communitites that don't use friend codes, hopefully nintendo will see that they're pretty useless.

Or Nintendo could totally ignore that sign and keep making games with FC in them. Here's hoping for the former.
I think if enough third parties say F U! to Wi-Fi connection then nintendo will get the picture. EA has the money to do it, but I'm not sure a lot of companies do. Hopefully Ubisoft will set up it's own community and Red Steel 2 can have ultimate friend codeless online play.

Back