Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially announced for Wii

Squall7 said:
Either you mis-read or deliberately chose to take "the Wii" out of context. Either way, it'll still be 32-player online for both PSP and Wii.

I've read that, too, but what I'm referring to is the second part.
In addition to a full-fledged single player campaign, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 also features an all-new mode designed specifically for the Wii that simplifies gameplay for players of all skills levels for easy pick-up-and-play action. This mode plays like an old-school rail shooter — the Wii moves you around, while you do your part—taking enemies out and achieving objectives.
As it comes to the Wii, but when the special thing about the PSP is mentioned, it says
For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.
Which obviously doesn't fit to the Wii as it's not mobile.

But how ever I, too, hope for the Multiplayer on the Wii and I don't really doubt there will be Online Multiplayer.

this is really gonna be awesome. even though the wii's first fps is gonna be set in ww2, it's still gonna be sweet!! i cant wait!

Squall is correct, 32 player multiplayer was confirmed at E3, and has been confirmed since.

:eek: idk how i missed the 1st part, i just saw the part i quoted ;o 32 is awesome but you have to wonder how thats gonna work. no way it'll be friend codes, 32 people? i think not :O maybe individually run servers or something like on a computer online game, idk if that'll work/happen but 32 online at once sounds promising.

yeah, but w/ all those ppl there's a big chance somebody will just shut off their system in the middle of the game... i hate when ppl do that!

Solard said:
:eek: idk how i missed the 1st part, i just saw the part i quoted ;o 32 is awesome but you have to wonder how thats gonna work. no way it'll be friend codes, 32 people? i think not :O maybe individually run servers or something like on a computer online game, idk if that'll work/happen but 32 online at once sounds promising.
Well, to be fair, most games have a mode that doesn't require friendcodes, so that'd be no problem.

I like the idea of popping out of the match and back in. Kinda means that you are just playing because you like the game, and not to be the best or get the highest score (so stops the motive of disconnectors).

Had a quick look through this post but couldn't see my answer anywhere. When is it released?

"Holidays" So probably this years Christmas season

Squall7 said:
Well, to be fair, most games have a mode that doesn't require friendcodes, so that'd be no problem.

I like the idea of popping out of the match and back in. Kinda means that you are just playing because you like the game, and not to be the best or get the highest score (so stops the motive of disconnectors).

I think there may still be leaderboards with a kill to deaths ratio score.

That might kill teamwork, if everyone's out to make the most kills as fast as possible instead of focusing on something like capturing the flag that requires some people to sacrifice themselves to get it back.

do u think walking around will be a little awkward? because the nunchuk is in a weird position

tigiss said:
do u think walking around will be a little awkward? because the nunchuk is in a weird position

You mean when it's inside the Zapper? I doubt it. If it is, the zapper is not req'd to play the game, it's simply supported with Zapper specific motion controls.

wiinter said:
I think there may still be leaderboards with a kill to deaths ratio score.

That might kill teamwork, if everyone's out to make the most kills as fast as possible instead of focusing on something like capturing the flag that requires some people to sacrifice themselves to get it back.
I suppose it makes sense. Though I still don't like the idea of competing for kills on a leaderboard, as it's still elitist. Unless they do a Mario Kart type system which means that when you get hooked up with random players, it points to people who are roughly the same skill level as you are. At least that would stop the elist crap that I hear whenever I played Halo 2 online. And if you kill your teammate it woud only make sense to give a penalty point or something.

Wiinter said:
You mean when it's inside the Zapper? I doubt it. If it is, the zapper is not req'd to play the game, it's simply supported with Zapper specific motion controls.
I thought it meant that the zapper was only supposed to be used on the on-rails part, and not anywhere else...

IF ANYBODY looking in this thread has medal of Honour Vanguard, please tell me what u think of it and rate it from 0-10.

Thank you

Back