Megaman?

Pnuts

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
I did a search but saw no mention of this that i could find.

I noticed that Megaman (original) is available on VC to Europe only. Both mentioned on the Megaman site and Wikipedia's list of VC releases.

I was curious if anyone has heard of any news or an article of these games being released to the US VC? I only played them on the NES and have all of the games in storage, but with them i have 2 dead NES's.

Rather then tracking down another NES and playing blow the cartridge, im hoping some of the series makes it to the US VC alteast.

Pnuts said:
I did a search but saw no mention of this that i could find.

I noticed that Megaman (original) is available on VC to Europe only. Both mentioned on the Megaman site and Wikipedia's list of VC releases.

I was curious if anyone has heard of any news or an article of these games being released to the US VC? I only played them on the NES and have all of the games in storage, but with them i have 2 dead NES's.

Rather then tracking down another NES and playing blow the cartridge, im hoping some of the series makes it to the US VC alteast.

Info for you

Theres a mega man collection on the Game cube and ps2 it never came out in the uk
I dont know if its HTGHO but I have been told its cheap

Darkprinny said:
Info for you

Theres a mega man collection on the Game cube and ps2 it never came out in the uk
I dont know if its HTGHO but I have been told its cheap

Thanks! I havent really followed consol games since SNES\Sega and a few for N64. I found a article on Wikipedia with a collection exactly that i was looking for. Contains the original 1-8 games plus some other stuff. Works out perfectly since the Wii can play GC games. :yesnod:

Here is the link if anyone is interested. Im going to try to find a copy and pick it up when i get a chance. Here is the Wiki link if anyone else is interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_Anniversary_Collection

Glad to be of help
Well it saves you a bit of time and cash (maybe not on Game cube pads these games are harder that a 10 year old cowpat)

Also the power battles are quite good as well

Darkprinny said:
Glad to be of help
Well it saves you a bit of time and cash (maybe not on Game cube pads these games are harder that a 10 year old cowpat)

Also the power battles are quite good as well

Oh? I cant use the classic controller to play GC games? If not that really sucks. Ill have to hit up one of my friends with a GC then.

You cant
Dont forget the GC memroy card if you intend to save/get anyware

The megaman annivesary collection is great, I bought it when it first came out. As much as I love having all the games I really just play mega man 1, 2 and 3.

Back