Message Board?

ShawVAuto

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Hey,

Jamie here. I have a quick question. I have owned my Wii since release morning (Nov. 19- -1 degree-5 hours in line). I have been wondering just what the hell is the message board for? You can post photos, etc. to it but what good is it if no one else can see them? I was wondering if anyone here knew what it was for or if there are any plans for further uses? Well, chime in because I am lost:scared: .

You send the photos to your wii friends. The board also gives you updates and tells you what you've played today.

No, no, no... I know about that. Go to Photo Channel----> click start----> when the menu comes up asking whether you want to see your SD card or view the message board, click message board. What's the point if you can just use your SD card to view the same photos? No one else can see them? There's no "universal" message board to post the photos? Just curious as to why it's there.

Do you really? Hmm...... I will try this because that is weird but if that is the purpose, cool. Thanks for helping me out with that.

Back