Metroid MOVIE?

Its probably either dead or on hold...which is unfortunate in some ways as I would love a Metroid movie...but good in another as it will probably be below average thanks to that whole game to movie thing that always happens :(

Remember though, movies take time to make, they could have just started filming in 05 or 06. Who knows.

As for who should play, I am feeling Theron or Jolie.

CantGetAWii said:
Remember though, movies take time to make, they could have just started filming in 05 or 06. Who knows.

As for who should play, I am feeling Theron or Jolie.

I could maybe see Charlize Theron, she's a pretty good actress and looks kinda like Samus. But Angelina Jolie??? She was already Lara Croft and will always and forever be Lara Croft. She can't ALSO be Samus, that would be well....retarded.
And if Uwe Boll directs, I'm gonna shoot myself in the face.

i remember reading it was coming in 08 but dont quote me on that lol...i think it would be awesome if they did it like how they did final fanstasy advent children...

i remember reading it was coming in 08 but dont quote me on that lol...i think it would be awesome if they did it like how they did final fanstasy advent children...but i would go with theron...shes hot and fits the part.. uma thurman is UGLY AHH so no.. lol everyone likes hot people hahah

Back