Metroid Prime 3 or Twilight Princess?

Konoha

Return of the Hustle
Jun 20, 2007
Boyah
Wii Online Code
4270-2894-0054-0060
I finally found a Wii at Best Buy this past Sunday and am deciding which game to purchase first seeing as both is not an option at the moment (Still searching for a job...) so which should be the first?

zelda i woulds say because it is so fun. and has over 50 hrs of game play. with me :)

Zelda ftw. Metroid got repetitive for me. I haven't played in a month. I couldn't put down Zelda.

I personally liked Metroid a lot more. It was more fun to me because more was happening. Zelda can be really slow, but is also a good game. It also depends on what u liek.

i had to go through the same decision this past weekend...I had both Zelda and MP3 in my hands at GameStop but could only afford one of them! I went with MP3 basically because my friend already has Zelda and i figured I could borrow it from him to see if I like it or not (which i know i will).

I really enjoy MP3 and think that you can't go wrong with either one!

You can't go wrong with either of them, but it depends on what you want.

If you want a game with a little more action, go with Metroid Prime.
If you want games with a challenge (More intricate puzzles) then get Zelda.

If you wanna be a good look woman in a suit, get Metroid.
If you wanna be a teenage kid in green tights, go with Zelda.
=P

Both are great games, Zelda will last you a little longer though. Metroid is prettier looking though. Your call.

Since you can only afford one game, I'd go with Zelda. Metroid is a ton of fun, and you should definitely get it someday, but Zelda will give you more gaming and more variety for your buck.

ZELDA but i guess i haven't played metroid yet cause it hasn't even been released in australia!!!!!!!!!!

Metroid 3 has not yet been released in Europe, so I would have to go with Zelda at this current time. But Zelda is a great game, which I am sure that you will enjoy for many hours to come.

As many have said, you can't go wrong with either, but I believe that Zelda will last you longer, and as mentioned before it does start out fairly slow, but it picks up in the action and is a great game. From what I've seen with Metroid it throws you into the action faster, but doesn't quite last as long as Twilight Princess.

Personally I think Metroid was more exciting but financially speaking you can get Zelda used for much less money and it is a terrific game.

Zelda - now

Metroid - later when you have a job

simple as that

I prefer Metroid Prime 3. I see flaws in Zelda that just piss me off, MP3 fixed these problems so I actually finished the game.

Both are great, so whatever you don't buy the first time, by it after, or buy both if you can.
They really are great games.

Back