Metroid Prime Corruption release date Aug 20 (Official)

This should be a reminder to never trust the release dates from Gamestop, Best Buy, etc. unless Nintendo has officially announced the date.

anyone know the europe release dates? or are these the release dates for europe? also when the **** is super paper mario coming out in uk?

Its not online.....sorry they official announced the detail sheet of metroid prime corruption and it says players:1

SuppaRoy said:
Its not online.....sorry they official announced the detail sheet of metroid prime corruption and it says players:1

I think that's just referring to the main game part. For example, game info for Halo 2 is listed as 1 player even though that has many more players online. Gears of War shows 1-2 players but that has more online. Resistance: Fall of Man is listed as 1 player and that does a huge amount of online players.

Skippy said:
I think that's just referring to the main game part. For example, game info for Halo 2 is listed as 1 player even though that has many more players online. Gears of War shows 1-2 players but that has more online. Resistance: Fall of Man is listed as 1 player and that does a huge amount of online players.

Alternatively, they may simply not be interested in making that announcement yet. However, given that the release date was once said to have been pushed all the way to Q4, and now they've got it coming during the summer, my bet is they looked at online for a little while and then abandoned it.

I'll be waiting patiently for official word specifically on online multiplayer, but I'm not hopeful.

Skippy said:

i agree, it could be like your examples. i'm crossing my thumbs

Aug. 14 High School Musical: Sing It! Disney Interactive Studios

-cringe- I can't... Get away from it...
I DON'T WANNA DANCE TO "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" ANY MORE ;-;

But that Batallion Wars is catching my eye~

I'm very excited for Battlion Wars 2. Although I'm not excited for more stupid Friend Codes. I'm really starting to hate Nintendo's view on Online. Its just so frustrating and it adds more credibility to those who say the Wii is a kiddie system.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm very excited for Battlion Wars 2. Although I'm not excited for more stupid Friend Codes. I'm really starting to hate Nintendo's view on Online. Its just so frustrating and it adds more credibility to those who say the Wii is a kiddie system.

They could do both--have a friend code system that can be opted out of with a credit card age verifying system. That way you still give parents the opportunity to do the right thing and watch their own kids, but you don't force everyone to jump through a million hoops.

Back