MGS:4 360 I know its already been posted...but some sites have different info!

CyanRussel

2062-8990-6509 GET READY!
Mar 19, 2007
In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
Wii Online Code
3760-9059-7725-6846
Source: Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to Xbox 360
by Blake Snow | 01/03/2008 | 10:16:27 AM PST print comments [ 593 ] digg this! Share on Facebook An unnamed Konami representative has allegedly confirmed development of an Xbox 360 version to be released in 2009.
According to XboxFamily, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be coming to the Xbox 360 within 12 to 14 months after the PS3 version hits retail this spring. The information comes from a Konami representative while speaking at an undisclosed distribution meeting, says XboxFamily.

"No, the rep will not be named, but this is pretty concrete," reports the fansite. "This is not a rumor."

Microsoft then provided a long-winded response to XboxFamily on leaking rumors and announcements before ending with "no comment."

In November, Konami's Ryan Payton told Reuters, "if you want to play Metal Gear Solid 4, you have to buy a PS3."

Though unconfirmed, the rumor makes sense. In 2005, Capcom released Resident Evil 4 on PS2, a year after the once-exclusive GameCube game hit stores, as Nintendo failed to sell a satisfactory number of consoles. Similarly, Sony has so far been unable to meet sales expectations of the PS3.

UPDATE: According to TGR, Konami has provided the following statement: "For the record, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and there are no plans to develop an Xbox 360 version of the game."Never thought it would actually be true....i guess things can change after 2 years of development!

WHat you guys think?

But as the update says...there are no plans for it!!

Last edited:
Who knows, alot of game developing companies (or any other company for that matter) usually refrain from spilling any beans. Resorting to the well-expected "No comment", "I'm afraid I can't discuss that at this time", or like above "There are no plans for such and such." Like with Gears of War II, The Sims 3, Shenmue III, etc.

If it happens it happens, if it doesn't then it doesn't. Best to just wait and see.

Back