Metal gear coming to wii?

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok, lots of you have have probably been through this topic a whole bunch of times, and most of you are convinced that its not coming to wii, or atleast it probably wont, and i sadly agree, but to some of the wii chat member that havent been through this topic, here is an intresting little article

enjoy

metal-gear-solid-4-2005091507283137.jpg

I have been waiting for many months to finally say this, and today is the day. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will not be a PS3 exclusive after all. It has been confirmed that it will make its way to the Xbox 360 in 2008.

There is no true date set for the release at this point, but November of 2008 has been mentioned. This is not set in stone as Konami is working with Microsoft to bring the date forward as much as possible. MGS4 for the 360 will also come with exclusive content and gameplay that will not be in the PS3 version of the game. Some of this content is VR missions, as well as "Snake Tales" or "Snake in the Valley" (depending on where you live), which will let you go on objective based missions, some of which are very lengthy. These are the first two bonuses to emerge so far, but be ready to expect even more.

Konami is also in talks with Nintendo to bring a Metal Gear Solid game to the Wii. MGS4 would obviously have to be slimmed down if the chose to port the title to Nintendo's console. We already know that Snake will be a playable character in Super Smash Bros., so this (along with the 360 news) doesn't come as much of a surprise

what do ya think??? any comments? any thoughts? all will be acknowledged

i for one will do anything to play this new game, i am a mgs freak

The graphics would need quite some downgrade, and I don't know if they're up for it. I don't think it'll come to the Wii, at least not MGS4. They might make a spinoff or something.

Back