Metal Gear Solid 4 Wii?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
On the January 29th update on the Smash Bros Dojo site, all of the music initially available before unlocks were listed. Only this time, the specific game that each piece originated was listed. Of that list, there are songs from each Metal Gear Solid game.

The twist? The primary song (first listed) is a piece from Metal Gear Solid 4. Why would that piece be included? Every single song on the list is from a game that has appeared on a Nintendo system, or will soon. Does this mean that a version of MGS4 is indeed Wii-bound? Only time will tell, but this rumor is no longer as absurd as it once seemed. Below is the information listed at www.smashbros.com

MGS4 [Theme of Love] SSBB version
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Arrangement Supervisor: Akiro Honda

Source

was about to post this but u beat me to it. rivals. this does sound like a great rumour. although i dont think its true. but come on, metal gear solid 4 on wii????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid speculation

mgs4 isn't coming to the wii, and if it is, this still has nothing to do with it, it's probably music that kojima wanted to include to represent the mgs series

Apple Guy said:
it would be awesome
They owe it to us if they want snake in ssbb

even though it most likely wont happen, even a spinoff like metal gear online or ac!d would be appreciated. why would kojima want to put mgs on wii when he isnt even putting it on 360?

Dont freaking tease me CGAW!! dont tease me!

Its not going to happen in my opinion, BUT if it does happen, i dont want Kojima half assing it in development so the wii ends up with a shitty port.

Wat i do belive, is that the wii WILL get a remake of sons of liberty or snake eater, the gamecube got the remake of the original one, so why cant wii get a remake of the other one?

I doubt it, but that would be really cool. Obviously they would have to tone the graphics down and change the controls, but I'd definitely buy it.

I wish MGS3 would come to the Wii, my PS2 disc broke and I was so close to the end too.

SuperMelty said:
I doubt it, but that would be really cool. Obviously they would have to tone the graphics down and change the controls, but I'd definitely buy it.

I wish MGS3 would come to the Wii, my PS2 disc broke and I was so close to the end too.

wii will likely get sons of liberty first before they get snake eater

what if nintendo and kojima work together to bring a mgs game to wii with controls like mohh2, graphics like galaxy and story like zelda? probably wont happen but. EPIC

mushroomedmario said:
stupid speculation

mgs4 isn't coming to the wii, and if it is, this still has nothing to do with it, it's probably music that kojima wanted to include to represent the mgs series
Agreed.
The same reason the Wii hasn't got COD4, AC, etc, is the same reason why there wont be a port of MGS4 on the Wii.
And, I could have sworn I read somewhere that is exactly what happened. About them taking a piece from MGS4 to be used in the game.

mushroomedmario said:
snakes awesome in ssbb, so why would they ow us?
I know, right?:lol:

zapasant93 said:
Wat i do belive, is that the wii WILL get a remake of sons of liberty or snake eater, the gamecube got the remake of the original one, so why cant wii get a remake of the other one?
Anything could happen, really. But, I doubt it. The gamecube got a remake, and the xbox got an upgrade version of SOL. Nobody got a port of SE. I'm not sure how well the gamecube remake sold, but I know the xbox SOL sold like crap. If they don't see sales, I don't know if they'd do it. They're making a MGS Essentials collection, though. It's coming out for the PS2. It has MGS, MGS2: Substance, and MGS3: Subsistence in it. It's like the English version of the 20th Anniversary box.

solidkirby said:
Agreed.
The same reason the Wii hasn't got COD4, AC, etc, is the same reason why there wont be a port of MGS4 on the Wii.
And, I could have sworn I read somewhere that is exactly what happened. About them taking a piece from MGS4 to be used in the game.

I know, right?:lol:

Anything could happen, really. But, I doubt it. The gamecube got a remake, and the xbox got an upgrade version of SOL. Nobody got a port of SE. I'm not sure how well the gamecube remake sold, but I know the xbox SOL sold like crap. If they don't see sales, I don't know if they'd do it. They're making a MGS Essentials collection, though. It's coming out for the PS2. It has MGS, MGS2: Substance, and MGS3: Subsistence in it. It's like the English version of the 20th Anniversary box.

it had some pretty decent sales, alot more then xbox sold SOL, and it was on IGN's must have gamecube games, IMO it was one of the greatest game remakes ever made

mgs4 on wii = never (its exclusive)

also, why would you play it on wii when it would look horrible in comparison?

Well, Kojima is obviously warming up to Nintendo with Snake in SSBB.

I'd probably turn gay and drop to my knees if it meant this would come to the Wii.
Slight exaggeration, but I love the MGS series.

Back