Who wants Metal Gear Solid Wii?

It does, even I dont even own the game and wont buy it because Halo's multiplayer isnt my style (I like tactical type like cod4). But I will never deny its not great because sales and reviews prove that.

bamblakopz said:
But it is not like that.... Mario has never touched any other system! Niether has Halo touched anything but xbox... Metal Gear/ Snake has been on Xbox, NES, SNES, Wii, (GCN I think) I mean... It all started on the NES!!!

Halo 1 was on the PS2 and PC, BTW.

I don't know why everyone wants a MGS on Wii. First off, why wouldn't a new IP be okay? Second, whats wrong with the Splinter Cell already on Wii?

proof for halo ps2............
Splinter cell is crap compared to mgs series....

AceAlabama said:
Halo 1 was on the PS2 and PC, BTW.
Halo has never been actually released on PS2, although it was in development for it before Bungie went Microsoft exclusive.

MGS has never been on Xbox, only PS1, PS2, GCN, PC, PSP and GBC (the portable spin offs).

Never really been into the MGS games myself but i guess a Wii version of some sort would be a good thing.

Thats what I said, MG not mgs was on xbox... Snake is on Wii, (ssbb) Snake/MG has been on every main system but 360

Alot of Xbox exclusives are on PC also because its part of Microsoft. Also now days if you get a Xbox game on PC if you want the same experience you still have to pay for Windows LIVE subscription. But if you want to keep upgrading your PC just to play Xbox games or even PC games overall, then you should have enough money to pay for all 3 consoles and more.

I agree, I loved the PC when all its games were free online... I thank the wii for free online now... I also pay 50 dollars a year for xbox live! Ripoff artist... In all seriousness... The 50 bucks isn't that bad... Good games make up for it... cod4 Halo3 madden and graw2

I wouldn't mind it but I don't think it would be the same classic good gameplay. It'll turn into some annoying and boring process.

U Can Now Be Snake Using The Wii-mote Pointer? Whats Boring About That? :d

I like the one for the gamecube and splinter cell's controls are annoying on the wii so if they make a diff version of it to the wii it will be great.

I actually considered buying a ps3 just for MGS4 (and maybe assassins creed while i was at it even though its on 360). I love the Metal Gear series. one of my favorites of all time. Sadly i wont be getting one. That money needs to be "better spent" somthing about "education" or some crap...blah.

Metal Gear Solid series on the Wii? That would be cool, but like previously stated, it's PERFECT on the PS controller. Why mess with perfection? I really couldn't imagine an 'improvement' on the way the game feels on a Playstation.

I wont say no, though. Just "eeehhhh..."

And just my personal belief. Solid Snake > Sam Fisher. Sam is getting there though. Maybe in a few more games he will be up to par with Mr. Solid Snake.

PS controller and Xbox controller are almost 100 percent the same. Atleast when it comes to the positions of all the buttons. Except for the D-pad and left analog are switched. IMO the analog positions are better on the Xbox.

Though Sam Fisher is no where near Solid Snake :p, then again I havent played Double Agent so I duno how good that is.

bamblakopz said:
U Can Now Be Snake Using The Wii-mote Pointer? Whats Boring About That? :d
Repetitive actions, it would be like Mario Galaxies controls, do everything with a flick.

T3kNi9e said:
Uh, both PS3 and 360 would do the same. Both have downloadable content. Since Wii doesnt have a HD it wouldnt be as good on that. Plus visually Wii would be lacking compared to other consoles, you would be selling yourself short IMO if you get it on Wii because you miss out on experience.

Im gonna get it for sure on my PS3 but if it was on 360 also, it would be the same I think.

What experience are u talking about the downloading or the HD cuz quite frankly i dont give a shyt. i think they should just put the the wii version out there just so anyone who duznt care about HD or downloading can get it cuz i think the FPS aspects of MSG would be great on the Wii. cath mah drift lol

Back