Metal Gear For The Wii?

SSBBdude

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2008
The places you fear to tread
Wii Online Code
0323-3188-4336-4758
Ok, before everyone gets too excited or I get hate responses, I'd like to clarify the title of the thread. As many of you know Super Smash Brothers Brawl recently came out for the wii as of March 9. Snake, the main character of metal gear, was included in the game do to request of the owner and founder of Metal Gear because Brawl was supposed to be so popular. Well that got me thinking, the Wii is also very popular, so would the owner of Metal Gear release a Metal Gear game for PS3 AND the Wii? I know the maker of brawl, his name fails me, did not work directly under nintendo, but still if snake could get in with nintendo characters, maybe he could release a game on the wii counsel. Just a though, don't really care since my best friend has a PS3 so I could go over there to play Metal Gear, but it would be nice. Thoughts, comments, or questions?

That would be pretty cool.
i think it would be interesting to see the control scheme on the Wii
for Metal Gear...
after all, they made Snake quite awesome on Brawl.
Id like to see it coe out on the Wii, if not only for the lack of games for
older people as opposed to the astronomical amount they have for children.
btw, can you help me with my Wii problem?

They did make MGS: Twin Snakes for Gamecube, so it is a possibility that there will eventually be a MGS for Wii. It'll probably be a port or Wii exclusive though, for better or worse.

I would love to see Metal Gear on the Wii. That would be so fun. There should also be multiplayer and a feature where you can aim with the wiimote pointer.

eddiemon said:
I would love to see Metal Gear on the Wii. That would be so fun. There should also be multiplayer and a feature where you can aim with the wiimote pointer.

There is going to be a Metal Gear online game(MGO). It's PS3 exclusive, and you get to join the beta if you preorder MGS4 or something.

And as for a new MGS game coming to Wii, I wouldn't count on it. The creators said they even had problems fitting MGS4 on a Blu-Ray.

As for an old game, sure, why not? I would love to play Snake Eater.

i'd like to see one of 2 things pertaining to a metal gear wii game

1. a remake of snake eater ,or one of the other earlier ps2 metal gear games
2. a remake (more like a reimaging) of the original Metal Gear

MGS4 wont happen, but an exclusive or a port is possible.

i didn't know they made a mgs for the gc, interesting. The big game Miyamoto announced, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be made by nintendo, although many assume that it will be. He said it would be a gamers game, so if by any chance that the game wasn't nintendo based the big game could be mgs. i don't think kid icarus is the unidentified game

SSBBdude said:
Ok, before everyone gets too excited or I get hate responses, I'd like to clarify the title of the thread. As many of you know Super Smash Brothers Brawl recently came out for the wii as of March 9. Snake, the main character of metal gear, was included in the game do to request of the owner and founder of Metal Gear because Brawl was supposed to be so popular. Well that got me thinking, the Wii is also very popular, so would the owner of Metal Gear release a Metal Gear game for PS3 AND the Wii? I know the maker of brawl, his name fails me, did not work directly under nintendo, but still if snake could get in with nintendo characters, maybe he could release a game on the wii counsel. Just a though, don't really care since my best friend has a PS3 so I could go over there to play Metal Gear, but it would be nice. Thoughts, comments, or questions?
I doubt it, seriously because hideo kojima was sent death threats to make mgs4, which is why it happened. so unless a bunch of nintendo fans say "MAKE METAL GEAR SOLID 2 FOR THE WII OR ILL KILL YOU!" then i don't think that they will.

balrogs.pa said:
I doubt it, seriously because hideo kojima was sent death threats to make mgs4, which is why it happened. so unless a bunch of nintendo fans say "MAKE METAL GEAR SOLID 2 FOR THE WII OR ILL KILL YOU!" then i don't think that they will.

Yay I get to go off topic with this one!

Radicals... See radicals--which I like to call "bad apples", can be in any scenario--any religion, and nationality, and EVEN in video games, as we saw here. The area is broad. Blame the person, not his/her religion, nationality, or whatever else it may be. Though these factors may (and virtually always do) play a big role in their actions, it is not the blame of lets say their race, but the person's own interpretation of the scenario and how they choose to act, again brought out by their upbringing. It really all depends on how you were raised and what you saw when you were younger that shaped how you viewed things in general. There's also those extremely motivating speeches that change peoples' lives forever and cause them to act in a certain way/ways, usually said by a person with their own hidden agenda needing to recruit people through brainwashing methods. Are these people who were brainwashed really bad? Or did they act on their own free will and made the BEST choices for the situation according to their knowledge...? It depends if they were truly at fault or not, and usually (for the most part) they are not completely at fault.

For example, if you lived in Germany during Adolf hitler's reign, and you were of the "Aryan race", chances were that you would hate who you were told to hate and do what you were told to do by the upper officials and what not. Does that mean that those millions of Germans, who were taught to believe certain things, were actually bad? Do people really believe that they will all go to hell for their terrible actions? If they were born in that situation and circumstances, wouldn't they be going to hell too?

Aha I did it again! Going off topic (well, way off topic, but really not) to apply these things to real life lessons and what not. Like the "ignorance about the Wii" speech I made. Lesson about being ignorant, not about buying the Wii...

nah neither the 360 or wii have large enough discs but i think in heard they dont pack there games and thats why its so big

FingerSub said:
nah neither the 360 or wii have large enough discs but i think in heard they dont pack there games and thats why its so big

the wii's disc has enough memory for mgs 1-3. Also by pack I think you meant to say compress.

Back