could snake lead to solid?

jessetheinferno

Virtual Console Addict
Dec 24, 2006
missoula, mt
Wii Online Code
8939-6293-6641-5032
so, with nintendo releasing ssbb with snake... does anyone think (just maybe) there could be a metal gear solid for the wii?

I hope, there was twin snakes for GC, it is a possibility at the rate they are churning out mgs games. (3 for psp, 1 for gc, 1 for ps, 2 for ps2 and 1 for ps3)

Flagel said:
I hope, there was twin snakes for GC, it is a possibility at the rate they are churning out mgs games. (3 for psp, 1 for gc, 1 for ps, 2 for ps2 and 1 for ps3)

That was over an eight year period, though.

REALLY, that would be really good, i love all the MGS games, but as im not getting a PS3 (which i hate) i wont be able to play MGS 4 but if it comes out on wii i will be a very happy person!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :)

there was a MGS on the GBC aswell, was quite good.

Im assuming you all noobs to gaming

but there was two Metal Gears * Not Solid * for the NES before MGS was even thought of

Seeing as so many companies have turned to the Wii, i wouldnt doubt it. Theyve already allowed nintendo to use their #1 character in one of the biggest Nintendo brand games there is..

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
the guy who does the MGS stuff said his next game was going to be on the wii
His name is Hideo Kojima, and i'm a huge metal gear fan so say his NAME...but i knmow what youre talking about but HE also said he has to finish MGS4 before he does anything, and MGS4 has like another year of development so if there is a Wii MGS...it will be later than sooner.

There was also MGS 2 on Xbox dont forget...i wouldn't mind seeing a full remake of the orginal metal gear on Wii

Back