Do you recon MGS will be brought to the Wii?

Wiired said:
Well to be able to use Snake in SSBB must mean they've bought some rights to him? So maybe if/when people buy SSBB and see Snake as a good character.. Nintendo might think... right lets bring more Snake to our system... thats what i recon/hope anyway:)
Well kind of...the main reason y snake's in Brawl is because the creator of MGS is friends w/ SSBB's head guy. MGS man asked if he could be in SSBM but it was too late into the production, when SSBB was starting to be formed SSBB man called up MGS man and asked if he still wanted him to be in the game. The answer of course being YES.

Even though this was more of a favor he might of still had to buy rights to him, for legal purposes.

Well the 'MGS guy' might think WOW THIS IS A SUCCESS, and decide, 'yeah us as MGS can make more money bein on Wii.. ya never kno :D

EDIT: p.s POST ONE HUNDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lucky u...(1000, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah...jk)

I hope MGS comes to the Wii though, it's a fun series I think. I only played the 1st one.

YOU ONLY PLAYED THE FIRST :O!!!!! wow.. lol i thought that was the worst of the lot... :tard: :lol: so just for your sake, they should bring it to the wii :cool: lol

I really hated the sneaking part of WW, i don't think they should have put it in there... It's just not like the other Zelda games, altough i did like the reaction those monsters made.
On-topic: I won't mind a MGS game on the wii, but probably wouldn't buy it, either.:)

Kakashi said:
I really hated the sneaking part of WW, i don't think they should have put it in there... It's just not like the other Zelda games, altough i did like the reaction those monsters made.
On-topic: I won't mind a MGS game on the wii, but probably wouldn't buy it, either.:)

Fair play :D lol

its a big possibility for me, cause it was on the GCN maybe a Wii version will be waiting for us in 2007!

I'm not sure an MGS on the Wii could work. What would you do with the Wiimote, for example? That said, if they can make something work, I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

MGS on Wii would be awesome, fitting through lasers without tripping them using the Wii mote...so many possiblities for the Wii mote and spy games.

I played the original on PS1, and bought Sons of Liberty on PS2. I never really got into the series. But, I wonder how MGS would do on the Wii?? :)

well, im not the only one who thinks twin snakes is the best installment yet, even though its a remake, so heres hoping

I was gonna start this topic unfortunatley you beat me too it by alot lol.
Anyways I was thinking the same thing as you and yes GC had a MGS game it was twin snakes so I see some hope.
I would really love if they put Metal Gear Solid 4! on the Wii so many possibilties like you said. The gun the gernades the sneaking I personally think it would be great for the Wii.

Back