mgs

kojima said he want to work with wii after mgs4, so i guess might be.
i loved the twin snake so much, i hope there will be one.

well I don't wanthim to do MGS for the wii....it will make the ps3 owners more furious if he developed a whole new franchise for the wii.

markmanuel18 said:
well I don't wanthim to do MGS for the wii....it will make the ps3 owners more furious if he developed a whole new franchise for the wii.

And whats wrong with that, Sony killed The Dreamcast, and severely hurt the GameCube from ever reaching it's full potential by robbing third party developers. Now, what may to a early demise of the ps3 is what Sony has done to everyone along. Lack of third party support. I mean it'll be there but not many exclusive titles left. GTA4 is being ported to 360 with downloadable content the ps3 version will lack. MGS4 has been hinted to the 360 (it is now known that 360 hardware can run the demo), as well as a Metal Gear probably coming to the Wii. Guitar Hero will go around the horn. 360 already has Halo and Gears of War. Nintendo has their history of great franchises. All Sony has left is God Of War and Final Fantasy so Sony better hold on to those because it's all they got left, and I guess Crash Bandicoot what ever that is.

Guinness said:
All Sony has left is God Of War and Final Fantasy so Sony better hold on to those because it's all they got left, and I guess Crash Bandicoot what ever that is.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers coming out to wii in summer and I think theres a Crash Bandicoot title too, so Sony doesn't have much.

I don't think they should have a metal gear solid for wii, i thought it was a crap game anyway (no offence).
Im just not common.

Back