will there be an MGS2 remake?

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
does anyone think theres going to be an mgs 2 remake? I think so because of these reasons

we got twin snakes, don't leave us hanging
in brawl there are mjultiple clues like in the shadow moses stage metal gear ray appears, metal gear ray was on mgs2
another clue in brawl is snake himself, look at him, he didn't have that outfit or beard in twin snakes, he had it in mgs2.

those are my reasons why i think an mgs2 remake will be on the wii.

Dkw0101 said:
does anyone think theres going to be an mgs 2 remake? I think so because of these reasons

in brawl there are mjultiple clues like in the shadow moses stage metal gear ray appears, metal gear ray was on mgs2
another clue in brawl is snake himself, look at him, he didn't have that outfit or beard in twin snakes, he had it in mgs2.

Remaking won't answer questions.

We also got a prequel and a soon to be sequel
That's because the snake model is MGS2 and its from that era
Another because they took snake from that era

There won't. Also note that this Snake is the one that appeared on gamecube therefore Brawl.

Dkw0101 said:

''What is yes?''
''Oooh im so sorry but the correct answer is no, what would make you think yes?!''
" wasn't metal gear ray the one from the sequel !?''
" Yes but they also showed the one from the first one! "
" Also the costume was from mgs2! "
" They used his most modern look, why wouldnt mario look like a sprite? Also mei ling was in the stage, why would she be in if they are trying to hint in on mgs2 for the wii?
" So wait why did they make a remake of it on game cube? "
" Oh i am so sorry but we are out of time! "
" BUT SHOULDN'T THEY MAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE WII!? "
" No the ps2 sold great and they made tons of money for both 2 and 3!!!"

i tried a kind of trivial style for this one.

Last edited:
Nintendo paid Konami to make the Twin Snakes on Wii. Metal Gear Ray being in the shadow moses stage on Brawl is just an easter egg.

LiquidD said:
Nintendo paid Konami to make the Twin Snakes on Wii. Metal Gear Ray being in the shadow moses stage on Brawl is just an easter egg.

my hopes and dreams of an mgs2 remake, then eventually an mgs3 reame(all time fav game) are gone, I must go sulk now.

Dkw0101 said:
my hopes and dreams of an mgs2 remake, then eventually an mgs3 reame(all time fav game) are gone, I must go sulk now.
LOL! we all get that feeling about certain releases we wish would happen.

Why not give Wii something exclusive to them in the Metal Gear universe like maybe a reimaging of the original Metal Gear. That could be pretty kewl i think Metal Gear with an RE4 style over the shoulder view

Back