Mic??

pizzaluvr

world crown chimpokomastr
Sep 19, 2006
NW Arkansas
will there be an adapter in the bottom of the controller with that expansion port? will it be wireless from the wii? how will players comunicate online, will there be a cammera or anything?

if there is an adapter in the bottom of controller, will it be an adapter to 3.5 mm jack, a wireless adapter, or a wired one

if it's wireless i know bluetooth can only handle 7 devices on one base, so 1 of the controllers couldn't have a mic

pizzaluvr said:
but there is only 2, and it would have to stretch really far
usb extensions, bluetooth? and who would really play a online game with more than 2 people in the same location? what game are you looking to use it for?

no game in perticular, but i know there wil be some cool games with great online play

and someone would want to play w/ more than 2 people, i know

in the same room though? cuz the only way I can imagine that would work comfortably would be with a big screen tv/projection, or if it isnt split screen action (Marvel Ultimate Alliance)....

Ive never tried it, but you could probly just attempt a USB mic, and like 360, the other person could be heard just through youre speakers.

but most usb mics require drivers, and if it's heard through you speakers it's distorted, on the 360 there is a choice

im sure they are seen everything xbx its doing and planing something .... may b the reason why they havent givin permision to start makin online game yet.

I suspect it will be bluetooth. There will most likely only be voice chat online if there is any anywhere, you don't need it when all of you are huddled arround the same TV, so you would only have two devices paired (one Wiimote, one mic)

Back