Michael Jackson Dead!

Pit-Alex

Pitkidrock
Jan 26, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Michael jackson Lived to Be 50 Years of age

TMZ reports that Michael Jackson has died.

The gossip site says that King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest early in the afternoon with EMTs working furiously to revive him.

They also report that when the paramedics arrived, Jackson reportedly had no pulse.

The singer is survived by his three children -- Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2009/06/michael_jackson_dead_at_50_tmz.html

lol Sorry i wuz late

Lock this

^ I don't see it.

Anyway, yeah, he's dead. I felt sad, really sad. A lot of people thought he was a pedophile or some kind of freak. I never, never thought any of this things. I always liked his music, ever since I was a kid I've enjoyed his music. I always thought he was an amazing person who was misunderstood.

Stupid ****s ruined his image by accusing him with lies. Pisses me off ****ing horribly. All he wanted to do is to do good until he couldn't any more since he didn't have a good childhood. **** man, I just feel like ****ing letting all of my anger out.

Well..... a legend has passed away. It's very saddening. He was getting ready to make a huge comeback next year... I'll just stop here.

The whole world loves you MJ. You will always, ALWAYS be remembered as the King of Pop and a true music genius. Rest in peace MJ, you will always be missed.

Back