Mii Games

@Major Tom No the Sims characters just look like Miis but they will be made in game
@Axtlar Were did you get any of this, Wii Sports, Wiiplay and wario ware yes, Wii Sports Airplane, Wii Sports Motors sport, Wii Orchestra, The Sims Wii and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles NO were did you get your facts I'll change my mind if you quote a source and also half of those game don't exist

It would be good if you MP online you could select your mii to be your character. or have cheat codes in games where you turn into a mii. hehehe

scourge said:
don't mean to ruin this for you guys but have any of you taken a look at the wii linux projects. they have pretty much figured out how the mii is created, and there doesn't seem to be any space left over for accesories. the file for a mii basicly contains instructions for face and color and so on, but leaves no empty space for other things. also the wii remote is designed to store 10 miis (or 8 I forget). this does not allow for any extra accesories. it doesn't look like there will be any mii accesories, unless nintendo releases an update changing the entire file size and structure of the miis, including the allocated space on the remote.
I could be wrong, but couldn't a wii update change the functionality of the mii's? Like right now they don't need any more space, so they haven't given that option yet. But after an update they could add more options, and increase the mii size.

Yes..I'm sorry to say they exist..go to IGN.com and look up "Wii Games" you'll find all of them in there and more, if you want a description of those games just click on them

Back