Using Miis on controller directly in a game?

novalin

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2010
San Francisco
Hi-

I have a couple of questions

Are there any Wii games that allow you to play as the Miis stored on your controller? I understand that I can transfer Miis via the controller to another console, but what I am asking is this scenario:
  • I load Miis onto my controller
  • I sync to a Wii
  • I start playing a game, in the character select I am able to select Miis from my controller
Are there any games that do this? If yes, what are they called?

In both Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and Wii Sports Resort, in the Mii character selection screens, there is a "guest" option with 6 Miis: guests A-F. Is there a way to see the controller Miis here or is it reserved for just these 6 guests?

Thank you in advance

I've heard about using Miis in Mario Kart but was not aware that you could load them directly off of the controller (assuming this is indeed possible). I did some research and cannot find information on this. I will consult the manual (unfortunately I never had time to unlock this feature).

If anyone else has information on questions 1 and/or 2, please share :)

I did more research and tests and cannot find any games that allow this behavior. Remember, I mean that you are playing the Mii directly off your controller, and am not talking about copying it to the console first.

If anyone sees something like this please reply :)

Thanks.

Back