Mii Graphics

smck75

Minamato no Yoshitsune
Feb 8, 2008
Anyone out there know how to create the Mii's with the additional graphics. Noticed on some of the competitions that features on some of the Mii's aren't available on the standard Mii creator.

Yeah, I think I saw something in Best Buy a few months ago that you can purchase for $20. It's Wii Maker or something. You install the software on your computer, make your Wii, then save it to an SD card, then you can put that in your Wii and upload it. Easy as that, worth $20...well that's your call.

PwnMastr said:
yea there is something you buy which lets you make better miis
No there isn't you liar!

It's just clever placement of the eyebrows and facial hair :yesnod:

Here is a Batman Mii and instructions on how to make it.
goober_nut said:
Yeah, I think I saw something in Best Buy a few months ago that you can purchase for $20. It's Wii Maker or something. You install the software on your computer, make your Wii, then save it to an SD card, then you can put that in your Wii and upload it. Easy as that, worth $20...well that's your call.
Wrong again!

You can upload your Mii's to your computer but you can't transfer them back to your Wii.

Last edited:
Whoa, calm down bro. It's what I saw at Best Buy. I didn't buy it, nor did I really read the package. You're probably right, but chill with the tone. Have a good day, and if you aren't getting SSBB you might want to consider it, it seems that you have some anger you need to take care of.

FRuMMaGe said:
No there isn't you liar!

It's just clever placement of the eyebrows and facial hair :yesnod:

Thanks for the link to site....there goes my social life for the next few days! :D

smck75 said:
Anyone out there know how to create the Mii's with the additional graphics. Noticed on some of the competitions that features on some of the Mii's aren't available on the standard Mii creator.
Basically it is just clever implementation and that is how you get some of the better Miis.

The software to make better Miis only allows you to upload them to your computer and not enter them into competitions.

Back