Mii Parade Help

Hunter421

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
6698-2183-0691-6105
I am trying to get other peoples Mii's to come onto my Wii, but it isn't happening. My travel settings are on, and i'm pretty sure my friends's travel setting is on also, so how long does it take for others Mii's to start showing up on your wii???

Hunter421 said:
I am trying to get other peoples Mii's to come onto my Wii, but it isn't happening. My travel settings are on, and i'm pretty sure my friends's travel setting is on also, so how long does it take for others Mii's to start showing up on your wii???

do you have an internet connection for your wii ?

Darth_Zant said:
you have to build floats first, then they'll start the parade.

floats ? to get the mii parade going you need an internet connection so when other people with a wii have an internet connection there mii's can travel to your wii

yes i have internet connection

they know that i have added them and that they have added me.

How do you send your mii to someone?

yea they can through e-mail or wii mail as some call it apart from that every thing is fine just leave you wii connected to the internet over night you can still turn the wii off it will still update itself and check if you have a mii parade in the morning

EDIT: go on the mii channel grab the mii you want to send drag it on the send mii icon and pick a friend you want to send it to

Back