Mii Plaza almost full

kotik

Wiierdo
Feb 16, 2007
Planet Wii
Wii Online Code
4244-0267-4935-3920
Hey guys, my Mii plaza is getting crowded 92 Miis. I've heard that the system will allow only 100 miis . Does anyone know what happens afterwards? If anyone sends me more Miis will they go straight to the Mii Parade or the sender will get an error message?

Hey what's up Kotik! Do you like the mii's I've been sending you?!?!! Ahahaha.

Oh yeah, I've had more than a hundred on mine. Are you sure it's 100? I deleted some I didn't like the other day but I've got crap tons on mine

Maybe 200 or so? It looks like you can have more than 200 though

This is how I THINK it works...You yourself can only make 100 Miis. However you can have an unlimited amount of them in your Plaza and in your Mii Parade. And you can ONLY have 100 Friends...someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the Plaza part. However I'm sure I'm right on the Mii Parade and the other parts.

i just got a wii a few days ago...whats the best game to get and can some one add me to their friends list...

arab........(no im not from the middle east...its a play of my real name)
2371-21377606-3356

cheezemasta said:
Hey what's up Kotik! Do you like the mii's I've been sending you?!?!! Ahahaha.

Oh yeah, I've had more than a hundred on mine. Are you sure it's 100? I deleted some I didn't like the other day but I've got crap tons on mine

Maybe 200 or so? It looks like you can have more than 200 though

You are one of the main reasons I have so many :lol: :crazy:

I think you can have up to more than 1000 in a mii parade. There's videos on youtube for it. I heard that you can only have 100 in your plaza, but like MasterJedi2U was saying, I think he means you can make 100 miis, and have an unlimited amount of miis from friends in there. Who knows, I'm at like 91 right now, so I'll have to wait and see.

My Mii Plaza is now full and I get an error message. (See pics below)
I will have to move some of my older Miis to the Mii parade by transferring them first to the Wiimote. The miis that my friends have already sent me are queued for arrival and as soon as I delete one of an older Mii a new one arrives.

Oceanic said:
I remember there being a thread on here of someone with 1007 miis in their parade.

Yes, I've seen it. My parade is at 342 now and growing with about 10 miis per day, but my Mii plaza if full.

Back