mii question

TTGK said:
how do i send a mii from my wii to my computer?

if you have a bluetooth adapter and have downloaded the correct software it IS possible to transfer and edit Mii's on your PC

that sounds pretty awesome, too badi couldn't send to my cell phone then upload with like Motorola Phone tools.

are you going to give us a clue what is the proper software please matey?
ive searched for what you said and couldnt find anything to confirm this so any help you could give would be great because it doesnt look the same when i do it from my digital camera or mobile phone.

cheers

BM

captainff said:
if you have a bluetooth adapter and have downloaded the correct software it IS possible to transfer and edit Mii's on your PC

Not visually edit though, just edit the codes that make up the various Mii components.

You cannot see an image of your Mii on your PC.

---------
---------

EDIT - looks like the tools have been updated to allow some visual editing

Last edited:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
are you going to give us a clue what is the proper software please matey?
ive searched for what you said and couldnt find anything to confirm this so any help you could give would be great because it doesnt look the same when i do it from my digital camera or mobile phone.

cheers

BM

try looking here as a starting point for your searches. good luck!

yeh im gonna have a read on that, seems interesting that our miis might be able to change clothes now, filthy heathens

oh and ONE NIL, ONE NIL......(thought what a crap match it was)

GaryT85 said:
yeh im gonna have a read on that, seems interesting that our miis might be able to change clothes now, filthy heathens

GIVE 'EM ALL GOLDEN TROUSERS SO THEY FEEL SPECIAL!

Back