MOH:H2 with the Zapper, will it improve gameplay?

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Will the Wii Zapper in any way make aiming easier or just more realistic? Will it in any way improve gameplay or make it more fun?

zAPPER

Well, I gat a zapper for Christmas (from my wife) and I have used it a little online. I finally had gotten good at switching guns/grenades without the zapper, now I am adjusting to the new controls (there are a few button modifications for the zapper configuration) and am not yet good a switching guns/grenades.

It rocks for the arcade mode, but as for improving gameplay, it depends on the person's preferences. I like it and I am doing almost the same with it as without it. It is kinda fun (but frustrating when I need to throw a grenade).

I will continue to use it, but I will probably also play without it. What would rock is if we could configure the buttons to whatever we want to. Maybe in future games, the buttons will be customizable, which would guarantee I would use it more........

Not sure if it improves your gameplay, I've tried both the zapper and wiimote for MOH2. The one thing I don't like about the zapper is having your right forward and not the left (as with an actual gun).

Right now my most comfortable set up is using the zapper in my right had with the nuchuck detached from the zapper in my left hand, it feels better than having the nuchuck attached to the zapper.

It is fun to feel like you have a gun in your hand.

The only things I hate about the zapper is switching to grenades and trying to sprint. Sprinting is hard because sometimes it doesn't read as well as using the c button with just the wiimote. Then switching to grenades just plain old sucks.

i like it but its a pain zoomin in wit A nd switchin to gernades cuz u hav to literally put ur had over the top while pressing B (only at certain times) but yea i like it but it could get annoying

I'd probably only suggest it for Arcade Mode. Because from the looks of what others are saying here it will be really hard for you to "last" online.:)

Im really curious. I will certainly try the zapper in the normal mode once heroes 2 is released here

I'm using the zapper in campaign mode and it's fine. Turn the sensitivity up and response is great.

Back