MOH - V or RS?

I for one like Red Steel ;P

Just that Bunny Stage... Man... That's harcore yo. DINOBOY GANGS UP ON YOU!

And I've found that people have to get used to Red Steel controls.
I have, and it's a nice little game. Graphics are nice when you look at it~

But sadly, I havn't played MOH. Kinda stinks that no one here has played both, don't it?

Even I the game Wiizard have not played RS got some very mixed reviews the multiplayer is awesome and it got two of my friends to sell their 360's because the hate Halo now (I don't know what the hell is wrong with them)

Call of Duty 3 is the best WWII shooter on Wii IMO have not heard a lot about Vanguard

Despite what almost everyone says, Red Steel's actually a great game. It is kind of easy, but really hard at other times. I would recommend it. I have it and I play thought it and have fun. The graphics are great as well. I do not know much about MoH V, but I know that COD3 got a pretty good rating, but the graphics are meh. I also heard that MoH V had really good graphics, but looking at the videos, they just look normal for a Wii game....

So sO.. But wich game is longer (Hours) ?

Red Steel plus it has more variety it has a bit of platforming in Multiplayer

I have both and i prefer Moh, it's short but graphics are just as nice as Red-steel if not better, and the multi-player is far better, Red Steel is longer but Moh is by far easier to play and a lot more fun. Who wants to walk about by thereselves shooting people, when u can do it with 5 other computer players, much better.

Ok . I bought Moh and i think its great! :D Thx ppl :)

Back