Which game should I get?

Skitz15k

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2009
United States
I'm getting Mario Strikers Charged Tuesday and I also want to get another game...at first I wanted Red Steel wii, but then I saw Medal of Honor Vanguard wii and now I don't know which one to get :S which one do you think it's better? why?

hmm i recommend blackops...but i played red steal and it was pretty good medal of honor doesnt fit me since im used to the bravo setting on the wii cod series

Well if you have someone else to play with I would get red steel because it has splitscreen offline but, no online. MOHH2 has online but, no splitscreen soooooooooooooo

p.s. I have both.

personally out of them two choices i would go for rMOHH2l, played it myself and enjoyed it online. but as jack said if ya want it to play some1 else with offline (split screen) then red steel is gona be your better option.

I liked Red Steel but overall I think I liked MoH a little bit better. If you can only get one (both are worth it if you can) then I would go with MoH.

I've been thinking about Black Ops, but I don't know whether I want it on my Wii or on my 360. Anyone tried both versions and able to give a basic comparison of them?

ive played both on-line in multi player. umm obvious difference is the graphics, i mean they are better on the 360, but that are really good on the wii aswell. umm a couple of the maps are bigger than they are on wii, also atm there is only 1 map for the zombies, but i believe on xbox theres 2 more unlockable or downloadable. wii doesnt have the camera spike,a couple of the killstreaks. apart from that wii has every think else the same. hope this helps some how :)

hope this helps some how :)

Yes, helps quite a bit :yesnod: Graphics aside (I'm more about game play) It sounds like the 360 version has some stuff that the Wii version does not, but the Wii version does not have anything that the 360 version doesn't. So, it's the 360 version for me. Thank you!

Back