Monkey Troubles

Bowzer

classic
Apr 14, 2007
I'm currently on the monkey finding quest thing.. I'm on this bit and the guide says to;

'Use your boomerang to rotate the bridge and then rotate it again while on it. This will connect the bridge to two additional paths. Enter the door on the East side search for the next monkey. After entering, you'll see three holes in the ground, two of which are covered by cobwebs. Equip your lantern while standing on the left one to burn it away and fall to the caged monkey below. Just bat at the cage with your sword to free the monkey and then climb the vine covered tree roots to the top level. Exit the room through the way you came in.'

069.jpg
070.jpg

But I walk over the bridge behind the chest I found the key in, and then the monkey isn't there for me to follow him.

Thanks in advance to anybody that can help!! :thumbsup:

wiimaster2006 said:
You need to do it in the order of the triforce on the groung. EEEEAAAAASSSSSYYY.
I've done that, I just need to know where to follow the monkey afterwards because I can't find him near where the chest and the big 'Z' ?

I've defeated the baboon, I havn't defeated the end one yet, just need to do this bit.

069.jpg

I'm there, I've just opened that gate infront of me and I'm struggling where to go next.

Yeah Wiimaster you get a medal your first non-double post god we are falling apart without the mods

Back