Monster Hunter Tri G confirmed

And........................................ It happened! Monster Hunter 4 is coming to 3DS too! It seems it will not be a console exclusive but, who cares? I want a 3DS @_@ (And the respective localization of said games :/)

Here´s a link, it´s in spanish but just click the Vid, sure you can find more on your own :wink: (or use the Google translator lol)

http://dswii.es/40820/monster-hunter-4-anunciado-para-nintendo-3ds/

I hope theres not gonna a be a second pad because what about the people who already have 1 will they get a free pad attachment or pay 10 or 20 dollars or bring the old version and get the new 1 for free. But monster tri hunter 3g looks sick
:wink:

I know, it will be a Major bummer to all those who own the 3DS from the start, maybe Nintendo should release the console redisign quick and do a trade in with those who purchased the original 3DS, but that will never happen :frown5:, so only hope is that the accesory includes an extra like a battery, vibration, dunno to worth it, and that it came included with the games who obligatory need it. Most importantly, it has to be comfortable to convince people I think.

Nope were wrong

No Ive worked out it will be a add on with the game like with wii sports resorts 3DS-AddOn-593x500.jpg

Back