more nintendo frustration :/

laserbeak4

PM for Wii Register :)
Feb 11, 2008
Maryland
Wii Online Code
3005-8327-7498-3414
Dunno where to vent...So.. Can someone here tell me why the DS is getting better games than the wii??
How does that add up???
-edit-
Take a look at the DS page at gamestop's site:
http://www.gamestop.com/ds
at the time of this posting, there was Pokemon platinum, puzzle quest, fire emblem, GTA. Something GOOD for everyone!!
Now the wii's page:
http://www.gamestop.com/wii
NASCAR cart racing is the headline??? (ok there's Mad World up there)
Big Game hunter??? Sorry, I'm sure Dead rising and Guitar hero will move units, but i'm really not into those types of Games. I have a resident evil for wii that i havent even played for .5 hrs. Zombies don't entertain me.

omfg conduit please come out.

Last edited:
wow.
you have a point. Ive never been a fan of pokemon or grand theft auto but seriously. the DS is getting wayyy more quality games than the Wii.
My opinion is that the wii should come out with another RPG. (super mario galaxy was great but after i got all 160 stars it got boring) another RPG like that but with like the Mario 64 setting in the castle and stuff, would be epic.

its bullhockey that the DS is getting better games because that system blows. nintendo needs to start investing in the wii with great games. DS's life should like die lol

remember that ds is the most sold gaming system. if other publishers are putting games on ds then it might show u the direction of 3rd party companies. it sounds like potentially good news for the wii!

wow.
you have a point. Ive never been a fan of pokemon or grand theft auto but seriously. the DS is getting wayyy more quality games than the Wii.
My opinion is that the wii should come out with another RPG. (super mario galaxy was great but after i got all 160 stars it got boring) another RPG like that but with like the Mario 64 setting in the castle and stuff, would be epic.

its bullhockey that the DS is getting better games because that system blows. nintendo needs to start investing in the wii with great games. DS's life should like die lol

What? :wtf:

Your comment makes no sense at all. Taking away the DS's great library won't do anything for the Wii. The DS has every genre for a person to pick up and play, and provides a unique, quality experience unlike anything else. Thinking the DS will die is just a really, really bad statement.

Last edited:
EARTHBOUND!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had Nintendo frustration to vent out aswell.

Dunno where to vent...So.. Can someone here tell me why the DS is getting better games than the wii??
How does that add up???
-edit-
Take a look at the DS page at gamestop's site:
http://www.gamestop.com/ds
at the time of this posting, there was Pokemon platinum, puzzle quest, fire emblem, GTA. Something GOOD for everyone!!
Now the wii's page:
http://www.gamestop.com/wii
NASCAR cart racing is the headline??? (ok there's Mad World up there)
Big Game hunter??? Sorry, I'm sure Dead rising and Guitar hero will move units, but i'm really not into those types of Games. I have a resident evil for wii that i havent even played for .5 hrs. Zombies don't entertain me.

omfg conduit please come out.

Shouldn't it be Gamestop that you're mad at for displaying poor games when there are much better games out or coming out?

I'd take HOD: Overkill, Tenchu, Deadly Creatures (if I wasn't arachnaphobic)Madworld, Rune Factory: Frontier and PES 2009 over any of those DS games.

Shouldn't it be Gamestop that you're mad at for displaying poor games when there are much better games out or coming out?

I'd take HOD: Overkill, Tenchu, Deadly Creatures (if I wasn't arachnaphobic)Madworld, Rune Factory: Frontier and PES 2009 over any of those DS games.

you do have a point with Tenchu and Deadly Creatures, but Tenchu's already been out for a while. Madworld isn't out yet and i dunno about those other too. Besides, Hot DS games are coming out on a regular basis.

I think that list is fairly accurate. The Wii library is just dry.

they really need a new zelda game for the wii! not a remake of A GAMECUBE GAME !!!
they also need to somehow let people with dialup and no other option be able to download things from thw wii shop channel.

yeah i'm getting tired of this "New Controls" crap. And i'm very disappointed that the pikimin released is an old one. i was expecting a new one. Nintendo has problems. They're gonna be releasing games for microsoft and have no more consoles like Sega.

Not sure if you've noticed but the Wii has been breaking records the way it's selling. I don't think Nintendo will be getting out of the console business for a while. While the recent Pikmin was a re-release a new version is on the way. We haven't really experienced the true potential of Wii controls until the Wii motion plus comes out. It sounds amazing.

Not sure if you've noticed but the Wii has been breaking records the way it's selling.

You don't have to tell me about sales, how does the saying go? "No one's ever gone broke, under-estimating the intelligence of the general public"

I don't think Nintendo will be getting out of the console business for a while.
Yeah, i honestly don't think so either, I just have my doubts about them being able to have a system that releases really great games like they used to do, and sony/microsoft are doing.
While the recent Pikmin was a re-release a new version is on the way.
Yeah so is Zelda and F-zero(i assume) and others, but that doesn't mean they should feed us crap in the mean time.
We haven't really experienced the true potential of Wii controls until the Wii motion plus comes out. It sounds amazing.
I am excited about motion plus, but i'm not sure if many people will be taking advantage of it. (Although i have this weird faith in hudson, they've been making great wiiware(bomberman, pool revolution, onslaught))

you do have a point with Tenchu and Deadly Creatures, but Tenchu's already been out for a while. Madworld isn't out yet and i dunno about those other too. Besides, Hot DS games are coming out on a regular basis.

Tenchu was out in early February. HOTD: Overkill and Deadly Creatures both released the same week as NASCAR Kart Racing so why wasn't they included by Gamestop? Madworld came out in the 2nd week of March, PES2009 and Rune Factory released last week. That means that there has been over 6 quality Wii titles released in the past 2 months (a higher rate than the DS i'd say) so if you're not happy with that kind of ratio then chances are you never will be a satisfied gamer regardless of what console you have.

Anyway it really would be like Gamestop only listing High School Musical for the PS3 games when there was games like Streetfighter 4 or RE:5 out too and then people complaining that there's no good PS3 games out because Gamestop didn't tell them. Quite why anyone would just rely on Gamestop for their information is beyond me though.

Back