Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon

dont get it the game swallows....i have it for the ps3 and let me tell u that its sucks....there so many characters...so limited, and fatalities suck as well, i'm sorry i know i'm being a jackass right now...but it sucks...(gulp)

NeMeZyZ said:
dont get it the game swallows....i have it for the ps3 and let me tell u that its sucks....there so many characters...so limited, and fatalities suck as well, i'm sorry i know i'm being a jackass right now...but it sucks...(gulp)

It's not even out for the Ps3...

NeMeZyZ said:
That's sad to hear. It had potential.

They have 60 characters, everyone you've seen in Mortal Kombat. This game ties up the ends and the last Mortal Kombat game with those characters in it. The next Mortal Kombat game will have new characters, new look, new everything.

I can't wait for this to come out on the Wii :D

i dont know....mortal kopmbat is better in 2d..all fighters are...i'm getting kinda tired of 3d fighter man, i hope that if they make killer instinct 3 in 3d, they dont **** it up

MK2 was the best, hands down! It's been downhill since MK4 and I just hope that Armageddon redeems the MK series.
If they do happen to make Killer Instinct 3, the entire game mechanic has to change because it's outdated.

Back