Motion Plus Info, Please

laserbeak4

PM for Wii Register :)
Feb 11, 2008
Maryland
Wii Online Code
3005-8327-7498-3414
So what's the skinny on motion plus?
is it good? thankfully Grand Slam Tennis didn't disappoint me. Getting M+ would be great if it's good.

ok, so i got motion plus. and i hardly see any diff when playing grand slam tennis. if anything, the controll is worse. maybe i don't know how to use it right, but it just looks like i've been duped by nintendo again.

thanks goheat. i'm gonna look this over while i play and pass my final judgement later. :lol:

omg those tips just confirm how much it sucks. man i hope it's just poor game development. nintendo is rising to the top of my shitlist.

omg those tips just confirm how much it sucks. man i hope it's just poor game development. nintendo is rising to the top of my shitlist.

Hmm, once I started playing the game with MotionPlus using the tips from the Message Board, I have really had minimal problems with GST as far as controlling my player.

I think the biggest issue is that EA should have included a more thorough tutorial in the game itself on MotionPlus, and in the manual. In any case, I wouldn't blame Nintendo, since they had nothing to do with development of GST...

that would mean that EA's team developed the game poorly. I'm willing to buy that since it came out before wii sports resort, which i thought would be introducing M+.
i hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Back