MSN on DS?

If you have a device that's capable of running homebrew, like an R4 or M3 cart, you can run homebrew applications on your DS. There's one called Beup Live which is an MSN Messenger application, so if you have a homebrew cart you should try downloading it. But if you use a Nintendo Wifi Connector to get your DS online, it won't work with homebrew apps, you'll need a normal wireless access point (it's possible to set up the Nintendo connector as a regular access point using Buffalo drivers, but even then homebrew might not work properly with it - I've never yet managed to get a homebrew application online using mine).

Hyde14 said:
Does anyone know if its possible I know there's a program but I still dont know much more than thatl

You cant use the actual msn IM, but im pretty sure you can use a website called babblr. I know it works on psp, but i never tried it on DS.

Definetly supports eBuddy with Opera, but not tried it in DSO or anything. It's slow, buggy and doesn't auto refrsh, but if you really want it, get Opera for DS, then go to http://www.ebuddy.com

- James

Back